Before you purchase your id please make sure you do the following.A. Provide us with a digital photo yourself up against any color wall or backdrop. Wear dark clothing for contrast covering skin,keep hair nice and neat.waist up DO NOT ZOOM OR HEAD SHOT.FLASH ON PLEASE.
You can take the pic against a white background by a high pixel digital camera, the light should be balance. Eyes can’t cover by hair. Head should be straight. The pic can’t reflect light. Please stand in attention, we need front side. Don’t wear glasses. Don’t take the pic under yellow or red light. Take a picture where the camera is 6-8 ft away from your body,thanks. We can crop and zoom in on the pic as long as it is a 3 megapixel or more camera.
You need to do a signature by using a black sharpie pen on white computer paper, take picture or scan. pics are easy to work with than scanning. if you scan at a higher resolution.FLASH OFF PLEASE.
PAYMENT is upfront. meaning you need to pay for it before we send it out to you. We will contact you with payment information. Thanks.
A Great Photo = A Great Fake
Your photo will make or break your ID. Follow these Instructions to to get the Perfect Photo.
1. Find the best digital camera possible.
2. Make sure the flash is on.
3. Make sure you are against a completely blank wall (white is best)
4. Wear dark color clothes for contrast.
5. For women, have your hair done neat.
6. Think DMV/Passport style photos. The photo MUST be chest up, not any lower, not any higher. We must have your chest/ shoulders and your head in the photo. And do not clip off the top of your head!
7. After taking the photo, make sure NO SHADOWS are under your eyes, or on your face. Shadows are a dead give away. DMV photos use a direct flash right on your face, there should be NO SHADOWS